GPS Fleet Tracking System – Dispatch
Safety Track’s GPS Fleet Management with the Dispatch option for In-vehicle Tracking, Dispatching, Messaging Services, and turn-by-turn Voice Navigation. 2-way communication with all of your fleet vehicles. Send messages and directions to their next stop, including names and contact information.
Improve customer satisfaction and overall experience with this industry-leading software, hardware mix.
Dispatch. Communicate. Navigate.
Plan your day with ease. Managers and dispatchers can setup each driver’s daily jobs to be displayed on the in-vehicle Garmin.
- Send a single location or address to a mobile
- Send daily itineraries to one or all mobiles
- View up-to-date on the status of jobs assigned to your vehicles
- View jobs through the filter feature for a fleet, single vehicle or the status of a vehicle
- Re-route or change vehicle route when new jobs are created
- View traffic in order to gauge accurate estimated arrival time for each job
Communicate instantly with your vehicle via two-way messaging on the Garmin display.
- Send and receive messages with your drivers through the Garmin device
- Create instant routes or instructions with messages
- The driver accepts or declines jobs through the messaging system
- Re-route your vehicle
- View job and message status
Navigate safely and accurately to each job to help ensure better operations and optimize customer service.
- Automatic voice-guided turn-by-turn directions
- Ability to accurately change job order based on the proximity of the current location
- Receive accurate estimated time of arrivals
- Change your route or directions to avoid traffic or troubled areas
Notification sent back to the dispatcher when the destination is reached.